Annual Reports and Other Reports
Annual Reports to the California Legislature
The CTC is required to adopt and submit an annual report to the Legislature by December 15th of each year. The report must include a summary of the Commission’s prior-year decisions in allocating transportation capital outlay appropriations, and identify timely and relevant transportation issues facing the State of California. The annual report must also include an explanation and summary of major policies and decisions adopted by the Commission during the previously completed state fiscal year (FY) and federal fiscal year (FFY), with an explanation of any changes in policy associated with the performance of its duties and responsibilities over the past year. The annual report may also include a discussion of any significant upcoming transportation issues anticipated to be of concern to the public and the Legislature.
SB 64 (Liu, Chapter 711, 2015) California Government Code Section 65073.1 requires the Commission to include in its Annual Report to the Legislature specific, action-oriented, and pragmatic recommendations for the transportation system improvements contained in the California Transportation Plan prepared by Caltrans.
CTC Annual Reports to the California Legislature
Current Annual Report
Past Annual Reports
- Report: State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report 2017 – December 26, 2017
- Report: California Mobility Investment Opportunities Report - July 2017
- Report: Comparison of Transportation Funding Proposals (PDF) - January 8, 2016
- Report: State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report 2015- January 7, 2016
- California Road Charge Technical Advisory Committee (TAC): Road Charge Pilot Design Recommendations - December 11, 2015