Local Partnership Program (LPP) - Competitive
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) makes every attempt to ensure our documents are accessible. Due to variances between assistive technologies, there may be portions of a document which are not accessible. Where documents cannot be made accessible, we are committed to providing alternative access to the content. Should you need additional assistance, please contact us at (916) 654-4245, or CTC at email@example.com
The Commission established the initial 2018 Local Partnership Competitive Program as a three-year $300 million (Fiscal Years 2017-18 through 2019-20) program. The 2020 Competitive Program includes three years of funding, totaling $216 million for Fiscal Years 2020-21 through 2022-23. The 2022 Competitive Program includes two years of funding, totaling $144 million for fiscal years 2023-24 and 2024-25. New Cycles will be programmed every two years.
Jurisdictions with voter approved taxes, tolls, or fees, which are dedicated solely to transportation improvements or that have imposed fees, including uniform developer fees, which are dedicated solely to transportation improvements. Detailed information can be found in the Local Partnership Competitive Program Guidelines (PDF).
- Adopted: 2022 Local Partnership Competitive Program (PDF) – June 28, 2023
- 2022 STAFF RECOMMENDATIONS (pdf)
- 2022 Local Partnership Competitive Program - Application Receipt Log (PDF) (Fact sheets for each submitted project are linked within the document and are accessible by clicking on the project name)
- Adopted: 2022 Local Partnership Competitive Program Guidelines (PDF) – August 17, 2022
- 2022 Competitive Program Eligibility Reference document (PDF)
- Amended: Amended 2020 Local Partnership Competitive Program (PDF) - August 19, 2021
- Adopted: 2020 Local Partnership Competitive Program (PDF) - December 2, 2020
- 2020 Log of Project Applications Received (Competitive) (PDF) - July 16, 2020 (Fact sheets for each submitted project are linked within the document and are accessible by clicking on the project name.)