Accessibility Assistance: The California Transportation Commission (CTC) makes every attempt to ensure our documents are accessible. Due to variances between assistive technologies, there may be portions of a document which are not accessible. Where documents cannot be made accessible, we are committed to providing alternative access to the content. Should you need additional assistance, please contact CTC at email@example.com.
Baseline agreements establish the agreed-upon expected benefits, project scope, schedule, and cost of a project for which the Commission has approved funding. These agreements provide a foundation for project monitoring and reporting. The baseline agreements also identify the agency responsible for reporting on the progress made towards the implementation of the project.
In accordance with the SB 1 Accountability and Transparency Guidelines (PDF), The Commission expects Caltrans to coordinate all baseline agreements for the following programs and projects:
- Active Transportation Program (ATP) – only projects with a total project cost of $25 million or greater or a total programmed amount of $10 million or greater adopted in the 2017 Active Transportation Program Augmentation and subsequent program amendments and adoptions.
- Local Partnership Competitive Program (LPP-C) – only projects with a total project cost of $25 million or greater or a total programmed amount of $10 million or greater.
- Solutions for Congested Corridors Program (SCCP) - all projects
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program (SHOPP) - Pursuant to the SHOPP Guidelines, only projects with a total project cost of $40 million or greater adopted in the 2018 State Highway Operation and Protection Program and subsequent program amendments and adoptions.
- Trade Corridor Enhancement Program (TCEP) - all projects
Date of Commission Approval
- June 24, 2020
- December 5, 2019
- March 13, 2019 (PDF)*
- January 31, 2019 (PDF)
- December 6, 2018 (PDF)
- October 17, 2018 (PDF)
- August 15, 2018
- TCEP - Route 395 Widening (PDF)
- TCEP - Etiwanda Avenue Grade Separation (PDF)
- TCEP - Fyffe Avenue Grade Separation (PDF)
- TCEP - Rt 101-25 Interchange Improvements Phase 1 (PDF)
- TCEP - Rice Avenue and Fifth Street Grade Separation (PDF)
- LPP - Mathilda Avenue Improvements Rt 237 and Rt 101 (PDF)
- SCCP and LPP - San Mateo and Santa Clara US 101 Managed Lanes (PDF)
Note: PDF functionality works best when viewed in Internet Explorer.
*The documents contained in this file are currently being remediated. Copies of executed agreements are available upon request.
|Caltrans District|| Baseline Agreements